My guest today is Denice Sakakeeny, a Corporate Finance Consultant and outsourced CFO that helps executives and investors remove impediments to organizational growth.
In todays episode we talk about,
- Signals of organizational distress indicating layoffs might be coming
- Highest and best use of company assets
- Operational excellence as a strategic advantage
- Economics of a organization
- Strategic alignment and company direction
- Micro economic decision making by the leadership teams
From finance, to layouts and return on interests, this episode shows a different side of the business and is full of knowledge and value.