My guest, Steven Hoffmen, also known as Captain Hoff, is the CEO and chairman of Founders Space, a global innovation hub for entrepreneurs, corporations and investors with over 50 partners in 22 countries. Captain Hoff is also a venture investor, founder of three venture backed and a bootstrap startups as well as the author of several award winning books.
In todays episode you will here how Capt. Hoff and his team brought the the world’s first-massively multi-user gaming platform to market despite many setbacks, including almost running out of money.
- The power of asking the right questions
- Foundational steps in a startup
- Tactically refining your pitch as you get rejected by investor after investor
- Learning to pivot business
- Importance of leveraging multiple opportunities
If you like stories full of setbacks that lead to an ultiimate triumph, you’re going to love this episode.