Now that the unemployment rate has sky-rocketed to over 14% I wanted to start interviewing HR and Talent leaders to help my listeners better navigate through their job search.
In this episode I speak with Amy Suchanek, Chief People Officer of Noble, which is like Amazon to the U.S. Military. We covered everything from what to do the moment you start looking for a job all the way through how to handle the thank you note and follow-up.
You can connect with Amy on LinkedIn here
You will hear:
- What you should do first before anything else
- How to apply for a job to improve your chances of getting called for an interview
- Resume and LinkedIn do’s and don’ts
- How to handle the phone screen
- Questions you shouldn’t ask
- If Noble is hiring and what the are looking for
- And much, much more.
Over Quota is sponsored by the j. David Group, a software sales recruiting firm. If you’re looking to hire a sales leader or individual contributor, click here. to schedule a call. On the other hand, if you’re an overachieving sales leader or sales rep, click here to discuss potential opportunities that would be a good fit for you.